- Postal code field in the vendor master data is filled with 10 characters, however, in the IDoc document, segment E1EDKA1-PSTLZ presents only 9 characters, truncating the last number Postal code number.
- This happens with several IDoc basic types, such as GSVERF03, INVOIC01, and INVOIC02.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
invoice, city, postal code, código postal, CEP, ADDR1_DATA-POST_CODE1, zip code, truncated postal code, E1EDPA1-PSTLZ, E1EDPA1, PSTLZ, E1EDKA1 LF, EDI, shortened, condensed, Postleitzahl, GSVERF, INVOIC , KBA , MM-IV-GF-EDI , Electronic Data Interchange , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.