- performing homogeneous system copy across platform using sybase dump and load method
- load fails with:
Msg 3184, Level 16, State 1:
Server 'SID', Line 1:
LOAD DATABASE across platforms is not allowed for this database, because the database contains compressed tables.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) 6.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM) 7.0
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM) 7.0
- SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN) 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
XPDL, Homogeneous system copy, CROSS PLATFORM, "DUMP & LOAD", compressed table data , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.