You use the BAPI FSH_API_PURCHASINGORDER_CREATE or the BAPI_PO_CREATE1 to create a purchase order (PO) with a generic article and several variant articles. You want to set a certain indicator (e.g the delivery complete - EKPO-ELIKZ) for some variant items and you want to leave it blank for other variants. However, the system does not consider the data that is passed to the BAPI for the individual variant items:
- If you tick the NO_MORE_GR (=EKPO-ELIKZ) flag on generic level, then the flag will be taken over to all variants, regardless of the specific values you entered for each variant.
- If you do not tick the NO_MORE_GR flag on generic level, then none of the items will have the flag, again regardless of the value entered for the specific variant.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
FSH_API_PURCHASINGORDER_CREATE , generic , NO_MORE_GR , KBA , MM-PUR-PO-BAPI , BAPIs - Purchase order , MM-PUR-GF-SI , Subitems , LO-FSH-MM , Materials Management for Fashion , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.