- Using SSL enabled connections with HANA from BI Platform
- Various errors may be seen from tools such as Information Design Tool, Web Intelligence, etc. including the following
- PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
- only secure connections are allowed
- SAP DBTech JDBC: Cannot connect to jdbc:sap://<server>:<port> [ Cannot connect to host <server>:<port> [Unsupported curve: 126.96.36.199.34]
- Connection failed (RTE:  Cannot create SSL engine: The certificate chain was issued by an authority that is not trusted.) Source: (Error: INF )
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.x
- SAP HANA
4.0, 4.x, sslenforce, enforcessl, cert, keystore, trust, tls, https, 1.2 , KBA , BI-BIP-SL-ENG-HAN , HANA Sources , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.