Customer wants to disable Learning Plan Expiration Notifications for a specific item only and not on a global level
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Assign an item to a user.
- User receives Learning Plan Notification for that specific item.
- User does not want notification for that specific item, but wants notification for other items
If you want to disable Learning Expiration Notification for a specific Item, follow these steps:
- On Learning Administration, go to Learning Activities > Items.
- Search for the item you want to disable the notifications and edit it.
- Click "Email Notifications".
- On "Override Learning Expiration Email Notification Defaults", uncheck "User" and "Manager" in Email Recipients according to your business needs.
- Click "Apply Changes".
LMS Learning Plan Expiration Notification, Learning Plan Expiration Notification on the Item Level, Item Level, Disable Learning Plan Expiration Notification on Item Level , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , Problem