- Transaction SLG1
- SFIOM_PROCESSING 012
- Employee &1 not found
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Integration to SAP Business Suite
- Replicate Organizational Assignments from EC to ERP Org. Mgmt
Reproducing the Issue
- Replicate organizational structure
- From Employee Central to SAP ERP
- The organizational structure is replicated before the assigned employee is replicated. Therefore the employee does not have entries in PAOCFEC_EEKEYMAP.
- You are not filtering in the HCI level those company codes for which you do not replicate the employees. Therefore the employee has entries in PAOCFEC_EEKEYMAP for the company code (BUKRS) that is replicated, but not for the company code that is not replicated at employee level.
- The time slices belonging to those countries that are not replicated should be filtered out during processing and table PAOCFEC_COUNTRY should containg the corresponding country codes.
- You are not filtering in the HCI level those company codes for which you do not replicate the employees. So if you do not replicate employees for a certain company code, do not replicate company code for the same company code.
- So if you do not replicate employees for a certain company code, do not replicate company code for the same company code. To so so, filtet at the middleware level those company codes for which the organizational structire is to be replicated. Proceed as follows:
Implementation guide is called "Replicating Organizational Data from Employee Central to SAP ERP HCM Using SAP Cloud Platform Integration as the Middleware"
Go to the relevant chapter:
Setting up the Middleware and the Connectivity Between Systems -> Copying, Configuration Steps -> Configuring, and Deploying the Integration Content -> Setting up the Organizational Assignment Replication Integration Flow
3. Configure the process parameters:
If you only want to transfer organizational assignments for employees who belong to selected companies, enter the companies (which are represented by legal entities in Employee Central). If you enter several companies, separate them by commas. For example, enter: US01,DE01,AT01.
Using this parameter you can restrict the replication of employee organizational assignments to the same countries to which you also restrict employee master data replication.
Example: You have an SAP ERP HCM system in place for a specific country such as Germany. This means you want to replicate employee master data and organizational assignments of employees located in Germany to this system, but prevent the replication of all other employees and their organizational assignments.
To use this option:
Check in your SAP ERP HCM system, to which country or countries you have restricted employee master data replication. To do this, in Customizing for Personnel Management choose Integration with SuccessFactors Employee Central Other Integration Settins Replicating Data from Employee Central to SAP ERP Country Filtering Restrict Employee Master Data Replication to Certain Countries .
Enter the same country ISO code or codes in this parameter. If you enter several codes, they must be separated by commas.
Aplication errors may be due to to incorrect configuring and Software errors. To rule out that your issue is not due to a software error and there is already a fix for it, read note 2590139 - Using ANST to find correction notes for EC to ERP replication
SFIOM_VIEW_REQUEST, SFIOM_PROCESSING012 , KBA , LOD-EC-INT-ORG , Org Integration EC to ERP On Premise , LOD-EC-INT-EE , Employee Integration EC to ERP On Premise , Problem