- You are using EPM Add-in local connection with BAPI provider
- You are using EPMRetrieveData formula to return values.
- You are getting invalid zero values returned when
- Full hierarchical path for some dimensions is not used in the formula.
- When unique IDs or other values are not surrounded by quotes
- EPM Add-in for Microsoft Office
double quote, fully qualified, quotes, BAPI, connection, BW INA, formula, parse, , KBA , epmretrievedata , bapi provider , hierarchy , EPM-XLS-REP , EPM XLS Reporting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.