- Quality notification has status OSNO (I0068 Outstanding notification) and NOCO (I0072 Notification completed) at the same time.
- NOCO status can be activated without removing status OSNO. It is incorrect.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
OSNO, NOCO, OSTS, I0072, I0068, I0158, PMM4, Quality Notification, BS32, BS33, status inconsistency, QM-QN-NM , KBA , QM-QN-NM , Processing Quality Notifications , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.