When you add a Task in the Tasks tab within a Visit, it is not visible in the Follow-up Items tab.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the Visits work centre.
- Select the Tasks tab.
- Select the Add button.
- Choose Visit ABC (ABC represents the Task ID).
- Select the Ok button.
- Navigate to the Follow-up Items tab.
- Select the Actions Icon and click the Refresh button.
- The newly added Task is not visible.
This is the expected system behaviour.
In the Tasks tab within a Visit, these are the Tasks to be performed on site at the time of the Visit. If a User then wants to create a Task as a follow-up for the Visit, they need to create this from the Follow-up Items tab.
KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT-VST , Visit Planning , How To