When a candidate wants to create an account, the country Viet Nam does not appear in the drop down menu
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Access to the external career site
- Click: Create an account
- The country Vietnam does not appear in the drop down menu of the external career site.
The country label in the picklist management is not configured correctly.
Since b1802, the country label has been updated in order to match the value of the ISO country, please follow the steps below:
- Export the picklist file from Admin centre --> Picklist management
- Make sure that the correct country label in the picklist is Viet Nam. If there is a different value in your picklist, please make the correct changes
- The country Vietnam would now appear in the external career site
Vietnam, Viet Nam, new label, ISO country, picklist , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem