- The dependency matrix displays the connections between the objects of the types specified in your definition.
- You can add and delete connections in the matrix as well as filter the rows and columns displayed and print or export the matrix.
- Working with dependency matrices can be very slow depending when amount of objects and columns is high, e.g. 2,000 objects * 200 columns.
- It takes up to a few minutes to open a matrix (for example, 100 MB+ model) or to make it active by scrolling tabs.
- Creating and deleting links may also take several minutes.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6 SP03
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6 SP04
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
perf, performance, response, time, long, ExtendedLinks, ExtendedSubObject, ExtendedObject, row, 810217, CR810217, CR#810217 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.