Incoming message from warehouse provider is not creating 3PL Outbound Deliveries.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application and User Management work center.
- Select Business Communication Monitoring view.
- Select Rejected Web Service Calls for Show field.
Notice that there are failed messages:
Service Interface: Outbound Delivery Execution In
If Ship-To Location is provided in the ODEC XML, then country code and region code tags must not be empty.
To avoid the error, these 2 key fields have been made mandatory. The reason behind this system behavior is, later in Finance, these 2 information's are mandatory for calculating taxes.
You can get in touch with your 3PL provider. There are 2 options to fix it:
- Either do not send the ship-to location altogether. If it is not sent, system will auto determine it from predecessor documents.
- If they still want to send the ship-to location data, then the mandatory fields of country and region code must be filled. If there is the line <ShipToLocation> in the XML, then the Country Code and Region Code are mandatories. You need to update the lines </CountryCode> or </RegionCode> in the </ShipToLocation> tag.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To