- No data coming for Previous Experience in Advanced Reporting
- Previous Experience records showing blank in Advanced Reporting
- Blank result for non effective dated tables (without Effective Start Date and Effective End Date columns)
- Employee Profile or Background Info tables are blank in the Advanced Reporting
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Advanced Reporting
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a query and pull the fields from Previous Experince ( Background Element) portlet.
- User (Background Info) -> Previous Work Experience.
- The issue of getting blank record from previous experience table for the user might be due to the date options used in the query.
- The "Previous experience table" is a related table in the query and if the date of the Relation table option is set as "Current date" then this could be an expected outcome.
- The dates set in the Previous work experience are usually in the past therefore the query won't pull anything if the date option in the query is set as "Current date".
Example: below user has the latest record for Previous work experience ended on 7th April 2017, therefore the report won't pull anything if the Related table date option is set as current date.
To resolve the issue, change the date option of the table via Overrides or via Related Table Options from 'Current Date' to 'Show all'. Once you change the date option, it will start showing all the previous experience records.
No data coming for Previous Experience in Advanced Reporting showing blank result non effective dated tables without Effective Start Date and Effective End Date
Employee Profile Background Info , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , Problem