You want to set the Overall Discount as Fixed Amount for Gross Procedure, but you find system defaults it to Percentage and does not allow the modification. However, it is possible to change from Percentage to Fixed Amount in Standard Procedure.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- In Business Configuration Search, find Configure Price Strategy. System searchs and displays the activity in the result table.
- Click Configure Price Strategy to open the window, click Configure Pricing Procedure.
- In the Configure Pricing Procedure screen, click Standard Procedure, select Overall Discount (%), it is possible to change the Calculation Rule between Fixed Amount and Precentage (of one hundred).
- Click Standard Gross Procedure, the price component Gross Overall Discount (%) defaults Percentage (of one hundred) as Calculation Rule, and it is grayedout. You are not able to change it.
Currently, fixed amount is not supported in gross overall discount.
This is the correct system behavior.
related case document:
KBA , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To