- Tomcat / Central Management Server (CMS) hangs
- Navigation in Central Management Console (CMC) or BI Launchpad (BILP) may be slow or hang for large amounts of time
- Startup time of the CMS / Server Intelligence Agent (SIA) may be slow
- CMS queries against the database are quick, but the query actions are taking a long time to run (Eg. CObjectSS::GetRelated, DBQueue::WriteExisting)
- CMS logs show the following errors:
Object was not written to the database because of database error.
Exception caught on ServerAliveTimestampThread with Id (0) and Message (CMS system database is overloaded, please try again. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator(FWB 00027)).
- The 'ADS last updated on' date in CMC -> Auditing properties changes back to an earlier date 5 minutes after the CMS has been started.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- Linux / Unix
hung, hanged, node, environment, application, start, process , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.