Unable to change Project Task of an employee under Time Management.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to "Time Management" Work Center and select "Time Sheet" View
- Search the “Time File” based on the Employee Name or Employee ID, Result list will be displayed
- Click on "Open Time Sheet" button, New window will pop-up with list of Time Entries
- Select the required Date and click on "Labor Management" tab
- Now try to assign "Project task" to the employee
System Throws an Exception
Employee is not part of the project to which you are trying to assign
1. Go to "Project Management" Work Center
2. Select "Projects"
3. Under Projects drop down select "All Projects" and in Find text box search for project ID "CPSI252" and click "Go"
4. Result for Project ID "CPSI252" will be displayed.
5. Click "Edit" and select for "Team and Staffing". list of Team members who are assigned to this project will be displayed and in this screen you can assign the required team members to this project.
6. To add any Team member to this Project, click on "Add Row" and fill all the required fields and then click on "Save".
7. Once the Team member is added to this project, you can assign the Project and task accordingly under "Time Management" Work Center
KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To