- A business requirement is needed to hide the actual value of BSEG-PERNR field for some FI transcations codes such as FB02, FB03, FBL3N and FS10N.
- The value would be replaced by "****" if the user in not authorized to view it.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP 6.0
BSEG-PERNR, hide field, replace value, *** , KBA , FI-GL-GL-A , Posting/Clearing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.