- SAP Transportation Management using a Transportation Zones Hierarchy maintained via transaction /SAPAPO/RELHSHOW.
- Locations are included or excluded in the zones via transaction /SCMTMS/LOC3
- A location is included in a child node zone but is excluded in a parent node zone.
- The location is considered included in the parent node zone when determining transportation routes, even though it is explicitly excluded for that zone.
- SAP Transportation Management 8.x
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
TL, Transportation Lane, LDD, LDDD, Distance Determination, Route, /SCMB/LD_TEST, /SAPAPO/RELHSHOW, RELH_ZONE, /SCMTMS/ZONE , KBA , TM-MD-TN-ZON , Transportation Zone , SCM-BAS-LDD , Lane, Distance and Duration Determination , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.