When you reply or forward an e-mail by selecting it in the interactions tab of a ticket, it does not take into consideration the selection, but the last e-mail on the thread.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service work center.
- Open Ticket view.
- Open Ticket XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the ticket).
- Click the Interactions facet.
- Select an e-mail.
- Click the Reply or Forward button.
- The latest e-mail is replied or forwarded instead of the selected one.
Both Reply and Forward button consider the last e-mail on the thread.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
2657123 - How to Reply to a Selected E-mail Interaction
Reply; Forward; Tickets; Selected E-mail , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To