- Is it possible to create a user with access only to specific SFTP folders?
- Is it possible to restrict the access of a specific user to selected SFTP folders?
- How can I restrict access to SFTP folders for specific users?
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- At this time it is not possible to prevent users from accessing specific SFTP folders.
- Users can access the SFTP Account by Username/Password or through SSH access (Public/Private keys); however, once the user is authenticted into the SFTP Account, there is no further restriction possible based on individual folders.
- This would be considered an enhancement request. Please find information on how to submit an enhancement request via KB article 2090228.
KB article 2090228 - How to Submit Enhancement Requests for SAP SuccessFactors Products
sf, success factors, bizx, biz x, PLT, platform, restriction , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-PLT-FTPS , SFTP Account Creation, Reset Password & Install SSH Service , Product Enhancement