When an individual customer is created via lead conversion, you want the owner of the individule cusotmer assigned as you automatically via a workflow rule.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Leads view.
- Open Lead XXX. (XXX represents the Lead ID)
- Click on Actions > Convert To Opportuntiy
- On the Opportuntiy Quick Create screen, you fill in the necessary data.
- Click on Save. Opportunity YYY is created. (YYY represents the Opportunity ID)
- Along with the Opportunity YYY, Individual Customer ZZZ has also been created (ZZZ represents the Customer ID).
- You want the owner of the Individule Cusotmer ZZZ automatically assigned as you along with the creation.
Set up a workflow rule following below steps:
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the Workflow Rlues view.
- Click New to create a workflue rule.
- Select the Business Object as Individule cusotmer.
- Set Timing as On Every Save.
- Define a Condition for Status field (Check Value Before Object Change box) and select the Status equal to In Preparation.
- Define the Rule Type as Action.
- Select Action as Assign me as owner.
- Save and active the workflow rule.
You can use the same way to create a workflow rule to assign you as owner when an Account (not individule cusotmer) is created via lead conversion.
KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To