- When calling an iView or Role via the Fiori Framework Page while using NavigationTarget method with NavMode=10 the navigation fails.
- An empty or blank screen is displayed, or the Homepage will display with all tiles. For e.g (blank window scenario):
- When calling an iView using NavMode=0 using NavigationTarget method, the application does not launch and instead the homepage tiles will display
- The issue does not occur when using NavigationTarget in combination with NavMode=1 (Display in a Separate Window) in certain scenarios
- The issue may occur under WebDynpro applications which use NavigationTarget e.g: SRM, OBN, XSS, LPD_CUST etc.
- The issue does not occur under alternative Framework Pages, e.g: AJAX and Classic Framework Page
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.3x and higher releases
navigationmode, navmode, nav, mode, open, new, window, popup, pop, up, flp, flp@ep, ep, enterprise, portal, enterprise portal, srm, obn, wdj, wda, lpd_cust, navigation, target, lpdcust, hpf,homepage, home, page, framework, frame, work, epcf, epcm , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV-FFP , Fiori Framework Page , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , EP-PIN-NAV , Navigation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.