You are aware that business users are not receiving notifications from a work center or they are receiving unwanted notifications, which you would like to correct.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Notifications need to be managed by each business user.
To enable notification e-mails:
Click the Notifications (bell) icon at the top-right corner.
- Find the mail you want to subscribe to.
- Click the Subscribe to E-Mail (blue envelope) icon.
To disable notification e-mails:
- Click the Notifications (bell) icon at the top-right corner.
- Find the mail you want to unsubscribe from.
- Click the Unsubscribe from E-Mail (blue curved arrow) icon.
Notification, Work Center, Business User, Activate, Deactivate , KBA , disable , notification , deactivate , activate , business user , SRD-CC-IAM , Identity & Access Management , How To