You have the following scenario:
- SAP TM implementation in a LSP, having S/4 HANA as the backoffice system.
- Forwarding orders are created on TM system.
- Freight settlement is created on TM.
- Distribution costs is executed and costs are transfered to S/4, creating purchase orders.
You have the following requirement:
- Settle costs when creating the purchase order, having in the S/4 system the forwarding orders reference.
- TM executes the cost distribution; however, on S/4 HANA, this reference is "lost".
- In the S/4 system, you could not activate the agency business functionality,
SAP Transportation Management 9.1 - 9.5
tm ab cd fcd settlement business s4core , KBA , TM-FRS , Freight Settlement , TM-FWS , Forwarding Settlement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.