- The Monitoring Application is pointing to Audit database
- The Audit database size is growing.
- How to delete Monitoring data from Audit database?
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x.
- All Supported Database for Auditing.
Auditing Database, MOT tables, how to delete Monitoring data from Audit db, BI 4.x, 4.1, 4.2, delete events older than days, delete monitoring data. monitoring, database, DB, auditing, clear, clean up, Audit , KBA , BI-BIP-MON , BI platform monitoring , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.