This KBA lists out the Basic Information you need to provide while reporting an incident for the SuccessFactors Integration Component to avoid any delays in incident processing once it is Sent to SAP.
1. SF Company ID and support username to login, according KBA 2088892.
- Please ensure the incident is reported with correct SF Company ID.
- In case of ERP specific issues, report the SAP incident (using the ERP system ID and client) instead of a SF Incident.
2. For a Very High/High priority incident, please maintain your direct/24hr contact number in the incident and ensure the priority is justified as per KBA 2155319.
3. In case of issues with SAP Cloud Payroll/On Premise Payroll systems connecting to SF/Boomi/CPI or in case of some error occurring in a replication process, please also provide the SAP System ID and Client ID with Credentials in the secure area of the incident.
4. For an API issue, please provide the API entity name, session ID or some screenshots where applicable.
5. For issues related to any of the middlewares specified below, please ensure below additional details are provided at the time of Incident creation itself.
In case of CPI
- Complete Message logs
- Tenant URL
- Complete issue description with screenshots.
In case of Boomi
- Boomi account Id
- Process execution Id
- In case of issues with specific atom, Atom Name
- Error message
In case of SAP PI
- Screenshot of Communication channel
- Complete payload (both for request/response) from Message Monitor(TCODE: sxmb_moni).
In case of Integration Center
- Interface name
- Issue details with screenshots (where applicable)
- More details described on KBA 2762784
In case of SFAPI/Odata API issues
- Complete API logs
- Log ID
2525238 - What are the Integration Scenarios which are pre-delivered by SAP Successfactors as part of standard Integration Content
2491521 - Integration Center - User Assistance Documentation link
2250344 - How to enable OData API - SuccessFactors
2161909 - How to enable SFAPI in SuccessFactors
2258964 - How to analyze EC to EC payroll standard replication issues
Integration component, Basic information, lod-sf-int, int, integration center, odata api, sfapi, cpi, hci, boomi, pi, best practices, guidelines, incident, ticket, case, how to, open, create, template, report, raise, successfactors, sf , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-API , API & Adhoc API Framework , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-BPI , Dell & Boomi Infrastructure , LOD-SF-INT-CPI , Standard SF to 3rd Party CPI (HCI) Content , How To