- You are replicating an employee from Success Factors (Employee Central) to SAP HCM (ERP).
- You get the error PAOCF_EC_SERVICES076 "No controlling area assigned to company code"
- The error can be seen in transaction SLG1
- Other error messages that may come along:
- Message No. PAOCF_EC_SERVICES197 Company code not determinable for controlling area and cost center
- Message No. KI178 Enter a true account assignment relevant to cost accounting
- Cost center / does not exist on XX/XX/XXXX Message no. KI222
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SF, Success Factors, Employee Central, ERP, SAP, xml file, SRTUTIL, SLG1, payload , KBA , LOD-EC-INT-EE , Employee Integration EC to ERP On Premise , LOD-SF-INT-SAP , Please use LOD-EC-INT* , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.