- How to grant partner S-users ID incident management authorizations
- Incident authorizations for partner users
- Partner S-user ID needs to create and manage incidents on behalf of the customer.
- How Cloud Admin of end customer provides authorizations to partner
- Partner authorizations needed to create support incidents for end customer
- Partner S-user ID authorizations for end customer's installation
- SAP SuccessFactors *
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition
- SAP BTP
- SAP Analytic Cloud
- SAP Ariba
- Service Partner User application
KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , User Administration , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.