Learning admin is trying to change label colors through Theme Manager, but they are not being reflected on these labels.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Login through BizX >
- Access the "Theme Manager" > Click "Fine Tune" >
- Click "Placemat" >
- Change the "Page title color" or the "Selected Tab color" to one you would like to be displayed and click "Save" >
- No changes take place.
Users are not able to view some of the Theme Manager styles because some of these changes have to be configured in the Learning admin side.
- Access the "Learning Administration" area > System Administration > Configuration > System Configuration > Open the "BIZX" configuration file in the edit mode > Search for "ultraUIEnabled" >
- The solution is to set the "ultraUIEnabled" property to "false", or else theme changes might not appropriately work >
- Please make sure that you sign out of the instance, then clear cache and cookies, so that changes can take effect as below.
label, colours, color, colors, admin, tool, tools, theme, manager, fine, tune, change, label, ultraUIEnabled, tab, placemat , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-INT , Integrations with BizX , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , LOD-SF-LMS-TIL , Landing Page and Tiles , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem