- On ASE 16 SP03 the create database is running on background.
- The client process at OS level is still alive, but sp_who shows the process is sleeping!
- Why is the login name not shown?
- Can this process be killed in case it starts server degragation?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE)
"create database", kill, Sybase, ASE16 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.