- You perform balance carryforward by T-code F.16 or F.07, the processing time is very long. It keeps running without ending.
- You execute T-code F.16 in background mode, the background job is running for an indefinite period of time and does not finish.
- You get below dump when running F.16 or F.07 .
Runtime Errors TIME_OUT
ABAP Program SAPLFATF
Program SAPLFATF has exceeded the maximum uninterrrupted runtime and has therefore been terminated.
SAPLFATF bzw. LFATFU04
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
upgraded, TIME_OUT, upgrading, SAPFGVTR, FAGLGVTR, endless loop, SAPF010, balance carry forward, performance, long execution time, F.07, F.16, SAPF011 , KBA , FI-GL-GL-E , Archiving , FI-GL-GL-G , Closing Operations / Period-End , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.