Upload Employees profile photos through Integration Center using ODATA API, Photo entity / SFOData.Photo from files stored on an SFTP repository.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Successfactors Integrations
Prerequisite / Requirements
- Host SFTP Service (Repository for the photos for upload)
- Successfactors Integration Center (User with API admin Access)
1. Need to create a CSV file containing the field userId, phototype, photo, and photoName (Basic Photo entity fields).
This will be the sample CSV file on your Integration Center job.
2. Update the SFTP source folder with the CSV file containing the list of employee for upsert.
Under ‘photo’ column ensure that the filename of the photos uploaded on the source folder is same with the file on the list (as well as the extension)
Note: Support files for photo and photoname fields are *JPEG, *PNG, *BMP
3. Map the fields in the integration based from the uploaded CSV Sample. (take note of .csv file name from step 1)
4. Maintain the source and post processing folder where the files scheduled to be consumed are stored in the SFTP.
Result :Photo will be inserted into the corresponding phototype selected.
- Additional Info for photoTypes
Upload Photo, Upsert Photo Entiity, Odata API, SFOdata.Photo, photoType, Binary64, integration, job, photo, picture, profile, odata, import. , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-ODATA , OData API Framework , How To