- After upgrade from EHP6 to EHP8, error message OB006 occurs while creating STO using transaction ME27: „No valid entry in table OIH30 for the combination of the material”.
- The error message in ME27 is related to excise duty, even though ED is not activated for the plant/material combination.
- It does not allow the creation of the PO at all.
- SAP Industry Solutions Oil and Gas (IS-OIL)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP R/3 Enterprise add-on for oil and gas
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise add-on for oil and gas all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
IS-OIL-DS-TDP, ME27, HPM, error message, OB006, OIH30, EHP6, EHP8, upgrade , KBA , IS-OIL-DS-TDP , Tariffs, Duties and Permits , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.