There is an "Employee Export" job related to the sync between BizX and SAP Jam. The user who is the owner of this job must have 'employee export' permissions, or the sync will fail.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Jam Collaboration
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
If the user, who is the owner of the 'employee export' JobType (mostly naming "employee export to cubetree") now no longer exists/ or is inactive/ or has moved department/or had permissions removed the job will fail.
How to check:
- As a BizX admin go to ‘Admin Center’
- Under ‘Manage Employees’ select ‘Set User Permissions’ and ‘View User Permissions’
- Enter the user details and click ‘View Permissions’
- In view permissions search for ‘Employee Export' and click on the permission role corresponding to it.
- Scroll to the bottom to make sure the target population is set to "All(Employees)".
If the user does not have the permissions you need to either:
- add the 'employee export' permission to a Permission Role that is linked to a Permission Group that the user is a member of.
- create a new permission group, add the user, then create a new Permission Role and add 'Employee Export' permission'.
Employee Export to cubetree, Employee export, BizX - Jam sync, Manage User , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , LOD-SF-JAM-INT , Integration with SF BizX , LOD-SF-JAM-SNC , User Sync Issues , How To