- Initial sync of an off-line OData application taking 1 to 2 minutes.
- Executing a delta sync within 5 minutes of the initial sync finishes in approximately 1 minute.
- Waiting several hours before doing a delta sync the next delta sync takes over 1 hour.
- The SMP server log showed many thousands of records being returned for some entities:
##Done adding data to the download from request "CauseSetDR". Modified 21,903 entities and 21,903 links Deleted 0 entities and 0 links.
##Done adding data to the download from request "DamageSetDR". Modified 39,634 entities and 39,634 links Deleted 0 entities and 0 links.
##Done adding data to the download from request "FailureSetDR". Modified 27,118 entities and 27,118 links Deleted 0 entities and 0 links.
- SMP Server Version: 3.0.11
- SMP SDK Version: SMP 3.0.10
- OData service backend is SAP NetWeaver Gateway
OData backend delta entities performance , KBA , MOB-ONP-OOD , SAP Mobile On Premise Offline OData Server , MOB-ONP , SAP Mobile Platform on Premise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.