- The List Report option is not available when adding a table component to an ORD report page or a Report Canvas page (in report center).
- Advanced Reporting query is missing
- Live Data under Detailed Reporting query is missing
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Report Center
- Create new Report Canvas
- Add the component > List Report is missing > see screenshot
Live Data/Advanced Reporting queries:
- Go to Analytics/ORD
- Check that Advanced Reporting or Detailed Reporting are missing
- Detailed Reporting permission is not enabled
- There some switches that are disabled in Provisioning > Company Settings
Please ensure that the assigned user role is granted the 'Detailed Reporting' functional permission.
- Go to Admin Center
- Set user permission
- Manage Permission Role
- Analytics Permission > Enable the 'Detailed Reporting'
If the WFA is not integrated with RBP - do the following
- Go to Analytics Admin
- Role Maintenance
- Select the role > Edit >
- Add the 'Detailed Reporting'
Detailed reporting is now enabled
*If the above permission is already in place but the issue persists, please open a ticket so that Support can check Provisioning settings and make any necessary corrections.
ORD, list, report, cannot, table, component, not, available, unavailable, add, ORD, page, missing, canvas, online report designer, canvas list , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem