- An error is encountered during IFBC Import (that is, the Scheduled Activity Manager has a status of "COMPLETED WITH ERRORS") and the product is not replicated.
- The IFBC Import appears successful (that is, the Scheduled Activity Manager has a status of "COMPLETED") but expected data is not seen.
- Data changes in FS-PM (for example, modifications or deletions) are not reflected in FS-PRO after the IFBC Import.
- SAP Product Lifecycle Management for Insurance
- SAP Product and Quotation Management for Insurance
SAP Product and Quotation Management for Insurance 3.0
FS-PRO, Product Replication, replicate, failure, PQM , KBA , FS-PRO , Product Management Insurance , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.