- An error is encountered during IFBC Import (that is, the Scheduled Activity Manager has a status of "COMPLETED WITH ERRORS") and the product is not replicated.
- The IFBC Import appears successful (that is, the Scheduled Activity Manager has a status of "COMPLETED") but expected data is not seen.
- Data changes in FS-PM (for example, modifications or deletions) are not reflected in FS-PRO after the IFBC Import.
- SAP Product Lifecycle Management for Insurance
- SAP Product and Quotation Management for Insurance
SAP Product and Quotation Management for Insurance 3.0
FS-PRO, Product Replication, replicate, failure, PQM , KBA , FS-PRO , Product Management Insurance , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.