- ChaRM Normal Change for dual track landscape
- Warning: You need an active task list to create transport requests
- Warning: No change in development system
- Configuration Item is not auto determined when creating a change document
- Production system is not selected when two (or more) landscapes exist in selected cycle document
- When configuration item is not selected, the task list is not linked to the change document and no transport request (TR) can be created
- Can change document have transport requests for transport track (different production system) other than the one selected in Reference Objects > Configuration Item?
SAP Solution Manager 7.20
SOLMAN, Change Request Management, Ibase, Config Item, Iobject , KBA , automatically populated , auto population , programmatically fill configuration item , auto-populate , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.