- Need to run update index statistics of some big table in primary database.
- How does update index statistics command for a table impacts replication
- If command is run on the primary server in a replication system, should the replication
connection be suspended? What about running on the standby server?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 12.5.2 and higher
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) all versions
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP Replication Server all versions
update statistics,performance , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.