This KBA article provides clarification when Admins upload a white or a light colored background image for Subject Area banner.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Login into SuccessFactors Learning Administration
- Navigate to References > Learning > Subject Areas
- Upload attached white image background.
- When admin apply white banner image, it always display in gray/white background image.
This is expected behavior.
- There is always a overlay with linear gradient background on top of the subject area banner background
- That's why when admins set the banner to white color, you will still see a gray background color
- You will see this overlay with linear gradient background on any background color apart from dark colors like black or dark blue etc.
- This overlay is also there when admins set the banner to black color, it is just not visible when it mixes with the black background
- This is the overlay color code: background:
- linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(0,0,0,0.01) 0%,rgba(0,0,0,0.2) 100%);
SAP Success factors sf Subject Area White Banner, Background image, White LMS, Learning, LRN-20424 , KBA , lrn-20424 , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To