- Customers who have either upgraded to or using SAP IQ 16.1
- Queries using the LIST function that also uses the CHAR function within it to derive a delimiter value
- These queries no longer return an expected result
- The LIST delimiter values returned are now always a comma ',' and not the CHAR character expected.
- SAP IQ 16.1 and above on any platform
func, call, procedure, sybase, upgrade, failure, error, incorrect, fail, CR810239, CR#810239, 810239, IQ161, 'IQ 161', row, local, temporary, 'temp table', preserve, '16.1', select, SQL, ascii, behaviour, change, query , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.