Image/Data is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- When a queue interaction is alerted to an agent who has a status "Ready", if the interaction is not answered:
- it goes back to the queue
- if the above agent is the only one serving that queue, he/she will keep getting the same call over and over again
- affects the reporting and customer experience
- the agent be automatically set to "Not Ready" and
- the call not be alerted to the same agent until the agent changes the status back to "Ready"
SAP Contact Center 7.0 with Support Pack higher than SP8.1
Ready Not-Ready CDT status leave available unavailable agent , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.