Image/Data is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- When a queue interaction is alerted to an agent who has a status "Ready", if the interaction is not answered:
- it goes back to the queue
- if the above agent is the only one serving that queue, he/she will keep getting the same call over and over again
- affects the reporting and customer experience
- the agent be automatically set to "Not Ready" and
- the call not be alerted to the same agent until the agent changes the status back to "Ready"
SAP Contact Center 7.0 with Support Pack higher than SP8.1
Ready Not-Ready CDT status leave available unavailable agent , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.