The Route Form admin tool will now support form routing for forms associated to users with inactive employment assignments in Employee Central (e.g. terminated or completed). The following changes have been made to the Route Form tool:
- Routing actions will be available for steps with inactive user employment assignments
- Future steps involving inactive user employment assignments will be displayed in the route map
- Inactive user employment assignment details will be displayed in relevant route map steps
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SuccessFactors Performance Management
- SuccessFactors Employee Central V2 with Concurrent Employment or Global Assignment
TFT-3101, route form, inactive user assignment, global assignment, route form global assignment , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-MAP , Routing, Route Maps & Workflows , LOD-SF-EC-CGA , Global Assignment & Concurrent Employment , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.