User(s) are unable to assign a course that are inside of a requirement or requirement pool.
The items are not hyperlinked and cannot be selected
When other users try to select Items from the requirement pool they are able to do so without issue.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
On the Admin side:
- Create a Curriculum;
- Edit the Curricula and go to Contents tab;
- Click the Edit button;
- Click Add Content > Requirements;
- Select a Requirement and Add;
- Assign the Curricula to the User.
On the User side after the Curricula is assigned:
- Search for the Curricula in the Learning Plan;
- Select Choose Courses;
- At least one of the items does not have any button next to it (more importantly, does not have the button "Assign to me" next to it).
The user in question does not have access to the catalogs in which the items are contained.
If a Curricula has a Requirement and the User does not have the Items in the Requirement in their Catalog, the User won't be able to assign the items to themselves. However, if the Item is also directly assigned to the User, the User will see the Start Course button next to the Item.
To resolve the issue:
- Identify the Catalog(s) that the User has access to;
- Identify the Catalog(s) that the Item(s) in the Requirement are in;
- Choose to either
- Assign the Catalog(s) via an Assignment Profile to the User
- Edit the Item(s) to be in the Catalog(s) that the User has access to currently
Requirements, Curricula, Curriculum, Item, Catalog, Catalogue, Assign to me, Start Course; pool, access, requirement , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , LOD-SF-LMS-CUR , Curricula , Problem