- Non administrator user cannot login to BI LaunchPad, no error is thrown
- After clicking the login button on BI Launchpad login page, the login page shows up again instead of the user getting logged in.
- Administrators can login successfully.
- CMS.exe and other BO related processes can be found in Windows Task Manager.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x (BI)
BI Launch Pad, user, non admin,CMC, application, no error, 4.x, 4.0 4.1 4.2, rights, log on , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.