You are having questions, how Bex variables work. Additionally, you might face typical issues with Bex variables:
- Using current member variable to show cumulated values when using offset on this variable
- Customer exit variable issues
- Problems with variables filled by authorization
- Variable refresh for exit and authorization variables
- Changing prompts only working initially
- Upgrade to 7.4: CX_SY_RANGE_OUT_OF_BOUNDS/ UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION
SAP BW 7.x
variable, prompt, input parameter, BRAIN045, I_STEP, exit, replacement path, prequery, CurrentMember, refresh, authorization, bucket, optional, mandatory, hierarchy node, default values, CX_SY_RANGE_OUT_OF_BOUNDS/ UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION, RS_EXCEPTION, change prompt , KBA , BW-BEX-OT , OLAP Technology , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP , Analyzing Data , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP-VAR , Using Variables , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.