What is the difference between the "Until" date and "Expire" date in the Item > Catalog settings?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to an Item record
- Under Related > Catalogs, choose a catalog where your Item is part of.
- You will see the fields "Until" and "Expire" as per screenshot:
- The "Until" field determines when the "Flag" of the Item will end. So for example, you flagged your Item as "New", the "Until" date will determine until when that item is flagged as "New"
- Until specifies the date that it will no longer be availible, not the last day that it is availible. Meaning if you chose August 31 2017 then the last day that it will be seen is August 30th 2017. )
- The "Expire" field will determine when the Item will expire (or be unavailable) in the specific Catalog.
For better illustration of the scenario, kindly refer to screenshot:
Until vs. Expire, Until Date, Expire Date, Flag, Catalog , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CAT , Catalog , Problem