You already configured some product allocations in the system, and now you want to add new one.
You created the product allocation procedure (t-code OV1Z) and the product allocation object (t-code OV2Z) without any problem.
However, when you add new product allocaiton hierarchy in t-code OV3Z, you get below error:
- The step counter is empty for the discrete check against prod. allocation (Message No. VQ236)
You change the step counter to empty / blank as per the long text, but you get another error:
- The info structure is already used for another method (Message No. VQ240)
- SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SD)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
T190S-KOMTH, Kontingentierung, Kontingentierungsobjekt, Kontingentierungsschema , KBA , SD-BF-AC-PAL , Check against Product Allocations , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.