- You are having issues with the Fiori Remote Catalog/Group consumption via the Frontend Server/Gateway system
- Under the Enterprise Portal Role's Manage Remote Content Wizard you have issue(s) such as:
- No catalogs or groups are displayed in search results
- Not all catalogs or groups are displayed in search results
- Wrong catalogs are getting displayed in search results
- You have created a new catalog/group but it is not showing in search results
- This KBA will provide:
- Troubleshooting steps how to resolve common Remote Content issues
- Troubleshooting Wizard (tshw) trace locations that can be used to generate traces which can be sent on to SAP Support
- NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.31 and higher releases
fes, gw, gatweway, flp, ep, portal, enterprise portal, add, remote, content, manage, fiori, FLP@EP, missing, empty, catalogs, groups, odata, json, xml, query, cache, manage remote content, FLP, firoi launchpad , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV-FFP , Fiori Framework Page , BC-JAS-SEC , Security, User Management , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , CA-UI5-COR , Core and Runtime , EP-PIN-PRT , Portal Runtime , CA-UI2-INT-FE , Please use CA-FLP-FE-COR , CA-UI2-INT-BE , Please use CA-FLP-ABA , EP-PIN-PCD-ROL , Roles and Worksets , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.