- In ORD, once we add fields from one Compensation Plan template, the fields from other templates are grayed out and unusable.
- We are unable to use fields from multiple Compensation Planning templates in the same report.
- In Ad Hoc, we are unable to select more than one Compensation Planning template when creating a single domain report.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- SuccessFactors Online Report Designer
- Detailed Reporting
- Ad Hoc Reporting
Reproducing the Issue
In ORD/Detailed Reporting:
- Create a new List Report / Detailed Reporting query in ORD;
- Add one or more fields to it, from a Compensation Planning template;
- Fields from the remaining templates are grayed out.
In Ad Hoc Reporting:
- Create a new single domain Ad Hoc report;
- Try to add more than one Compensation Planning template.
For ORD/Detailed reporting, this is an expected behavior. Each Compensation template acts like a separate sub-domain schema in Online Report Designer. One report / query can fetch data only from one Compensation template.
In Ad Hoc, you can create a Multi Dataset report and select each Compensation Planning template as a Dataset. Find the steps below:
- Create a new Multi Dataset Ad Hoc report under Compensation Planning Domain;
- On the "Data Sets" option, select "Add Domain" (the quantity of added domains need to be the same as the number of templates you need to use);
- Click on "Select Template" for each domain that you have added to the report and then select the desired template.
Please note: with this option in Ad Hoc, you are only able to run the report offline. Also, the results will be shown in the same Excel file, but each template will bring data in a separated tab in the excel file.
Compensation Planning Template, Online Report Designer, Detailed Reporting, Multi Dataset, Multi, Dataset, Compensation, Ad Hoc , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA , Workforce Analytics & Planning , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem